FREE Shipping over $39!
Everyone knows that mistakes happen.... But will you be prepared when they do?
If you hate urine odor as much as the next person, then we know you need a product that ACTUALLY works to get ALL the odor out!
With Stink Free's Urine Odor Remover all you have to do is apply the solution on and around the "mistake" and let it air dry! It's that simple. So not only are you get a product that works EVEN AFTER others fail, but it's also twice as easy! No more getting on your hands & knees to scrub and blot.
Watch the product work instantly to remove Urine Odor & leave a fresh, citrusy scent after.
- REMOVE PET URINE ODOR WITHOUT HAVING TO SCRUB - just apply & let dry!
- COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY DEODORIZES PET Urine Odor EVEN AFTER Other Products Have Failed
- EVEN ELIMINATES ODORS ONLY PETS Can Smell Which Helps Prevent Them From Coming Back To That Same Spot
- Aggressive, Multi-Functional OXIDATION (Non-Enzyme) Formula Works on Contact (Goes To Work Quicker Than Enzyme Products & Starts Working Right in Front of Your Eyes!)
- Powerful, Non-Toxic, Works Instantly or Your Money Back! Even if Your PET Walks on it or Licks Some of it Up, No Harm No Foul!
- Works on ALL Urine Odors, Vomit, Blood, And Any Other Nasty Odors You Can Think of!
- Use full strength - do not dilute.*
- Check material for color fastness before applying. Do not use if material is not color-fast
- COMPLETELY saturate the ENTIRE contaminated area and let it dry. DONE!
IMPORTANT! For thick materials, such as carpets, saturate an area wide than the surface stain. Urine is absorbed both horizontally and vertically, in a pyramid-like pattern, which makes the contaminated area below the surface larger than the surface stain. See illustration above.
*Do not use in a spray applicator on carpets, upholstery or other thick or absorbent materials. WHY? Because urine is a hot liquid that leaves your pet at over 190 degrees, and quickly spreads UNDERNEATH carpet and INTO upholstery. If you spray the surface, Stink Free Instantly Urine Odor Remover will not sufficiently reach and neutralize deep contamination. It is okay to spray hard surfaces with Stink Free Instantly Urine Odor Remover, just be sure the product reaches deep into cracks and crevices where the urine would have soaked in.
Do not allow Stink Free Instantly to STAND on fine wood, leather or other surfaces that could be damaged by a water-based product.