Lyme disease is a scary thought for people, with approximately 30,000 cases of the illness being reported to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. But are you aware that Lyme disease can also affect dogs? Like in humans, it is transmitted by a bacterium spread through the bite of an infected tick.
Vaccines are not currently available for most of the tick borne diseases that your dog can get from a tick bite while they are outside so it's important that you keep them protected.
Watch the video below for 3 ways to prevent dangerous tick bites:
Protect Your Pet with Tickless
- Non-Toxic & Chemical FREE : Keep dangerous diseases from ticks and fleas away from your pets!
- 94% Efficacy : Prevent ticks and fleas from biting your dog
- Season Long Protection : Lasts 6-12 months unless contiguously dropped or submerged in water
- Quality Tested Repellent : We pride ourselves on making high-quality protection devices that really work. Our technology has gone through rigorous testing to ensure that it will repel 94% of all ticks and fleas. Give your pet the best natural protection possible with SonicGuard Ultrasonic Tick and Flea Protection. Our guard lasts up to 12 months and is drop-proof.
- Perfect For ALL Size Dogs : Works great for Chihuahua's to Saint Bernard's. Covers 5 feet!