Adopting a new cat comes with a lot of planning to ensure their transition into your home goes smoothly.
When welcoming a new cat or kitten there are many supplies you need to get before bringing them home.
Kitten/Cat Supplies Checklist
- Cat Carrier
- Food & Water Bowls
- Litter Box (if you have more than one cat be sure to get two or more litter boxes)
- Cat Food
- Litter Spray Deodorizer
- Litter Scoop & Bags
- Deodorizer to keep litter room smelling fresh
- Cat Bed
- Cat Tower
- Scratching Post
- Any medications the cat/kitten is on (if applicable)
- Urine & Odor Remover (in case they have accidents)
- Choose a Vet (make sure you are in contact with your vet so you can make an appointment for their first check up)