Are you tired of a stinky litter box?
What about do you ever avoid having company over due to lingering litter box odors?
If you're like me and most cat owners you probably answered yes to the above two questions...
If you ask cat owners what the worst part about having a cat is almost always will they answer with, "cleaning out the litter box" or "the lingering litter box smells that never seem to go away".
As a cat owner myself I was determined to find a solution to make my cat's litter box smell better.
I was able to come up with 5 simple tricks that gave me INSTANT results making not only me happy but my cat and my guests too!
5 ways to INSTANTLY eliminate litter box odors:
- Place the litter box in an area where there is plenty of ventilation
- Scoop the box daily or twice a day depending on your cat's needs
- Use an enzymatic cleaner like Every Cat Litter Spray to destroy odors and harsh ammonias
- Replace the litter completely once a week
- Add additional litter boxes around the house
Say goodbye to a stinky litter box and hello to a breath of fresh air with these 5 tips!