We all want our dogs & pets to live as long as possible right?
But are you doing everything you can to make this happen?
Here are 4 things you should be doing to keep your dog happy & healthy!
1. A Good Diet is a Great Start!
- The importance of a good diet is important for you & your dog!
- Too much of the wrong food will cause weight gain and/or health problems which we don't want!
- Try to stay away from the temptation of feeding your dog from the table.
- Raw food diets are best for most dogs.
2. Exercise is key!
- Yes, dogs love to sleep a lot, but they also need exercise!
- Try to give your dog about 30 minutes of exercise per day.
3. Make Friends With Your Vet
- Friends like to do good things for each other right? So it seems like it would be a good idea to become friends with the number one person who could help your dog when it becomes sick or injured.
4. Learn How To Understand Your Dog
- Every breed of dog is different when it comes to communicating, as most people are different when it comes to this as well.
- Learning to understand what your dog wants may take some time, but will greatly pay off!
- As your dog gets older, it may have trouble showing or communicating to you what they want.
Be sure to keep some odor control products around just in case communication gets lost.
You are your pets whole life, treat them like they are yours.