10 Ways To Ensure Your Cat Feels Loved
Showing Mr. Whiskers that you love him is essential. Here are the top 10 ways to ensure he feels loved:
1. Give Mr. Whiskers special attention each day. A lap cuddle or sharing a pillow at night is a simple easy way for him to feel special.
2. Simply massage, touch or pet Mr. Whiskers daily. Pay special attention to the places he likes best such as the base of the tail and under his chin.
3. Put Mr. Whiskers through some training drills. Most cats go stir crazy through out the day and adding challenging activities can show them that you care.
4. Communicate with Mr. Whiskers. How do you feel when someone ignores your attempts to tell them something? You can learn to understand what he is telling you by observing his meows, purrs, tail and more!
5. Mr. Whiskers may spend a lot of time grooming himself but sometimes he needs your help. Not only does a brush feel good to Mr. Whiskers but it also serves as a bonding session between you two.
6. If you have a new pet entering the home it can make Mr. Whiskers question your love. A proper introduction between Mr. Whiskers and the new animal is essential.
7. Giving Mr. Whiskers treats is a wonderful way for him to feel loved.
8. Cat Nip gives a pick-me-up and an enjoyable “high” for Mr. Whiskers. He will love you back when you shower him with catnip.
9. Interactive games and play time increases the bond that you and Mr. Whiskers share, therefore increasing the love between the two of you.
10. If Mr. Whiskers ever shows signs of anxiety or stress being his stress relief will show him that you love and care for him. Simply playing soothing music or giving him a gift (new toy or cat tree) is a perfect stress relief.